- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Thanks for getting me back on the road so quickly!!!Robert C.
Service is excellent and prices are reasonable.Anonymous
Efficient and courteous service that is honest and trustworthy.Anonymous
Honest mechanics.. Quality work. Great prices. Would recommend to anyone!Anonymous
They diagnosed it there on the spot. I dropped it off the next day for the repair.Anonymous
These guys are great!! Experts at their trade.Anonymous